Hire Olive trees and plants to provide a very stylish impact for any event and make an ideal wishing tree. The Olives irresistible features include silvery green leafy canopies, shaped trunks, all make for stunning choice of trees to hire.
Settings with Olive trees
Olive trees work equally well for most settings from formal to informal and is at its most effective in a freestanding space where the plants can be admired or against darker backgrounds, which help to pick out the colour of the leaves. For night time events up lighting or projecting colours on the Olive trees is a must (see some of the images for examples of what can be achieved).
Themes using Olive trees
Italian gardens, Mediterranean landscapes, fantasy landscapes…through to just enjoying having stunning specimen plants to enhance an event.
Historical information: The Olive plant is associated with various symbols throughout the world i.e. peace, abundance, glory, wisdom and victory. Olive trees have traditionally been cultivated as a food source, a resource for food oil, the wood from the Olive tree used in cabinet making and the Olive also has medicinal properties. Olive trees are very slow growing and can live for a very long time; some Olive trees are estimated to be over 3,000 years old.
Important Hire Information for Olive Trees
Tree Height range:
- very cute little trees 1.6-2M small Olive trees (including planters)
- Isle Olive trees where the branches don’t start until approx 1.5M allowing people to see past the tree, when seated 2.2-2.5M Olive trees (including planters)
- 2.4-2.75M Medium Olive trees (including planters) very full, lovely looking trees
- 2.75-3.2M version of the above
- We also have some very large centre piece specimen Olive trees, extremely large and very wide, call for sizes
Tree Widths: These trees are approximately 35-45% width to height ratio at their widest point
For themed events complementary hire plants include:
Call to hire Olive trees, also ideal as plants for long-term renting or leasing – 07929 12 13 47.